March 26, 2013 by greenhouse04
Here is a fulfillment of a promise: an update on my daughter’s potty training progress!
I wrote about the beginning of this new saga here. Since that post four weeks ago, I am proud to say that Emma is almost completely potty trained! Nighttimes aren’t happening yet, but the following are some very-exciting milestones she has reached already:
- She is rarely wet after naps!
- She can hold it for longer and longer periods!
- Since last week she’s been using the toilet for her “# 2’s”!! (bribing with candy works!)
- She has never had an accident in the van or in a store!
- She now tells me when she needs to go!
- She now orders me out of the bathroom! . . . even insisting that I “shut de door!!”
- She has a mother who is so proud and pleased that she is freely sharing her daughter’s bathroom details on the internet!
So, there’s the update. Congrats on reading it to the end. 🙂